Earlier today, I received a notification from the App Store that Graffiti Designer 2.o has been changed to a “In Review” status on the App Store!
Graffiti Designer 2.0 has many new features, like:
- freehand Graffiti positioning
- background image support (from photos library and camera)
- support for iOS 4.3!
- several bug fixes, so things work smoother than ever
- new app icon designed by www.digitalelementz.com (thanks bro!)
- all of the above features come free!
Graffiti Designer Plus+ Additions
- URL address bar on Font Web Import Tool for easier, intuitive web navigation
“Thanks to everybody who downloaded the app and remember to use the ‘Email Contact’ feature under Settings to provide feedback, issues, and feature requests.
Graffiti Designer 2.0 is a major update to the app and shows the commitment to achieve the goal of having the #1 Graffiti app on the App Store.
Please remember to support the ongoing development of Graffiti Designer by providing a good rating in the App Store, and sharing the app with your friends!”
Would you like to see a feature in a Graffiti Designer future release? Leave your comments below.